If it isn’t already apparent, my wife and I are expecting our first child. However, it is a little sooner than we have anticipated.
What this means for me is that I’ll be working my actual day job from home and give me a little more face time with the actual back-end of the MajorsHouse and MajorServe sites during the next couple of months.
This will mean a few things for everyone else:
- Possibly less stability as more in-depth upgrades will happen over the next few weeks.
- Possibly more written content as I won’t have as many distractions at home as I do at work.
- Possible MajorsHouse site redesign
- More streaming will be going on.
- Slower turnaround on when archive videos will be published. This could possibly be remedied by using the lower quality Twitch archives.
- The MajorsHouse Show will be released earlier in the day
Another thing happening during this time, will be the addition of PC gaming on a small scale. The timing of this is totally coincidental but will give me some time to work out not only PC gaming, but streaming of said games and the possibility of streaming console games through said PC. There may be videos on that, but I’m not sure right now.
There are probably many other things that will be affected by my workspace change. The most obvious one is that a baby will probably arrive during this time.
I will try to keep you all posted.
Thanks for the undertanding.
-Marcus “MajorLinux” Summers